- So much to do, so little time
- Why won’t she eat her cereal? She loved it yesterday! Why? Why? WHY?
- Her laugh makes my heart sing.
- Why is she being a little monster today?
- My kid is SO smart. Smarter than most kids I know.
- Got her to nap for more than 45 minutes! Score! I’m really good at mommying!
- Why can’t she just play quietly by herself for a few minutes? I just need 5 minutes. Is that so much to ask for?
- Orange juice counts as a serving of fruit. Right?
- Her smile could stop traffic.
- Being a mom is SO hard. I can’t do this. I just can’t.
- My coffee is cold. Again.
12. She won’t eat her lunch, but wants more Flings. Typical.
13. I love her SO MUCH.
14. Why won’t she stop crying?
15. She’s getting so big. It’s going too fast. 16. How can a tiny human create so much laundry!?
17. I need to get her to eat more veggies.
18. And I thought the new-born stage was hard!
19. When last did I eat something?
20. I can’t wait until she’s older and I’ll be her best friend.
21. If I have to sing the Barney tune one more time, I might die.
22. Who knew that strawberries and chicken could be eaten together?
23. I hope I get more than 4 hours of sleep tonight.
24. Is it too early for wine?
25. How did I get this lucky?